Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm sick.

I've just finished writing out the plot for the story I posted the chunk of yesterday. I think I know where it's going, which is cool. I have three pages of plot and two pages of general notes and back story...

... and, the reason why I'm sick, I have the beginnings of a sequel. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me. I mean, I know people get the writing bug, but I have an addiction. I suppose it's a good thing that I plan to do this with the rest of my life; I have a feeling this sort of thing would get in the way of any other job.

Anyway, I have four fairly strong characters (actually, I think one of the more secondary characters is more interesting than my heroine; I'll have to work on that), and the vague notions of some less important characters to include.

Now I'm just working on a title.

2 comments:

E said...

It's okay, almost all of my stories have sequels too, whether or not they're finished. I've just recently been learning how to channel that planning energy into setting up the rest of the story before starting on a sequel.

Rhiannon said...

It's because you're crazy. Fortunately, the cure is to write.