Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rainbow Brainstorm.

Another plug for you, my lovelies. I've spent the last couple of days looking for a software that allows you to brainstorm digitally because as much as I'm obsessed with little notebooks, I'm a big fan of saving paper.

After a couple of failed downloads, my search brought me to bubbl.us, which is exactly what I was looking for. It's easy to navigate using enter and tab. The boxes can be dragged around to wherever you want (actually, my only complaint is that when you drag the boxes too much, their children tend to overlap. This doesn't happen when you let it choose where the boxes go.) and change the colour scheme to suit your mood.

When you're done your brainstorming fun, you can either open an account and save it, or export it to html or an image. Easy peasy. I've added bubbl.us to the links list, in case you want to check it out.

This has helped me a lot with Chad and Lacie, and figuring out their motivations and a little bit of where their story's going (or at least scenes and situations to include).

Anway, that's all I have for right now. Happy writing.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

That site is AWESOME