Tuesday, June 23, 2009

XD!!!

I never see that as a face. I always just see it as an X and a D, and in my mind, it's a short form for eXciteD.

I finished Aigaion Girl. I had a long and fun day involving floating down the river on an air mattress, came home, napped, then wrote for nearly four hours straight. And I'm done!!!!!! I haven't posted it on FictionPress yet because I have to write my Author's Notes still and because I'm a bit of an attention whore, so I want to post it at a time that will maximize new readers. If you're just dying to find out how it ends, though, you can read it on its blog.

I'm sort of horribly tempted to start editing tomorrow, but I think that might rank among the top of dumb ideas I've had lately, so I'm going to stick to my original plan and wait until July before I look at it again.

Anyway, that's all from me for now. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep.

PS, the rain cloud has nothing to do with anything; I just thought it would look cute. (XD)

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congrats! The feeling of accomplishment when you finish something is immense. Kinda sad too, right? I'm only about two chapters and an epilogue away from the end of my first novel, and it makes me want to cry. :P

Athena said...

I know exactly what you mean. I've been agonizing over finishing this chapter, and about two paragraphs from the end, I realized that I won't ever get to write this book again. It's a little heartbreaking.

Rhiannon said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I still wish I'd gotten the better part of your Victory Spazz recorded.

E said...

Two chapters and an epilogue? Me too!