Monday, December 28, 2009

Everything or A Really Big Shameless Plug

So, after 5 months with craptastic internet access, I'm back in the land of the technologically-sane! First, I'd like to recomend that anyone who is able to take a few months, head off to some remote location and work on whatever his/her current baby is, because it really is refreshing. I finished Aigaion Girl and now I'm just waiting to see if my proof copy has arrived (if it isn't there by tomorrow, I'm going to be calling CreateSpace and giving them what for, since I paid an extra $18 to have it shipped within 7-11 days and that was 27 days ago)

And now I'm interrupting myself, because my computer is mildly possesed; as I was talking about Aigaion Girl, the old cover art file opened itself, with absolutely no imput from me.

Anywhom, I'm fairly pleased with where I am, and what I managed to accomplish with my writing, and also fairly pleased to be back in a place that has libraries and reference material and internet access, etc.

Now that I'm back, I'd like to see if we can't get Devereaux Court hopping again, so any and all ideas in that area are more than welcome. I like Rhiannon's Prompt idea a lot. Also, I don't know if you're all as (visually) artistically challanged as I am or not, but random artwork pertaining to writing wouldn't go amiss. I'd also like to remind everyone that inviting people to join DC is always a good idea.

2 comments:

E said...

YES! You're back in the land of the living!

And yus, we should definitely get DC hopping again. I shall volunteer artwerkz!

Rhiannon said...

>:D

I'm liking the new design