Saturday, January 30, 2010













Ok, so this is totally random, granted, but I made all of these little chibi guys for a FaceBook quiz which I made to help promote Aigaion Girl. The quiz worked like a charm the first time, but since then, has only worked once. I have no idea what's wrong with it, but it's driving me CRAZY. That aside, the real reason for this post is so I can show off my adorable little chibis, which is only minorly ridiculous because they do sort of pertain to my writing, or at least to the promotion of it. Anyway, they're adorable and it's nearly 4:00am, so I'm allowed.

In other self-pluggish news, my website is coming along nicely. I can't wait until it's completely finished and I can link it. Now I just need to get Aigaion edited and ready to order.

I think that's it for now.

4 comments:

E said...

DAH THAR SO KYOOT

Seriously though, doesn't everyone do something like that? I mean, I generate dolls of my characters on dollmakers online, just because it helps to have limited choices when I'm trying to design them. That way, I might find something that's perfect, or something that I know I want to change, but I'll know what I want to change it to. When I try to draw my characters, I have too many choices and always end up getting them wrong.

That totally started out being relevant and quickly veered completely off-topic.

Athena said...

No way. I always use doll makers when I'm having trouble pinning a character down!

Rhiannon said...

Is it weird that most of my characters don't have their own faces?

Also: Chibi's should be on pins and stuff, for THEY ARE ADORABLE

Athena said...

I don't think it's that weird. A lot of mine will have hair colour, eye colour, etc., etc., but no actual face.